Professional Handyman Services in Pickering for Homes and Businesses
Are you searching for a handyman company in Pickering? Contact John the Handyman for elite-level service and competitive rates. We have a comprehensive service offering, and there’s nothing we can’t repair, install, replace, or refurbish around your home.
John the Handyman – Our Mission
We aim to provide our clients with the best handyman service in Pickering. Our team of trusted, experienced, and competent professionals give you world-class service at affordable rates.
With John the Handyman, you can expect professional handyman experience, and we’ll finish the job the right way, the first time. Our Iron-Clad Guarantee ensures you get the best service, and we’ll exceed your expectations.
Why Work with John the Handyman in Pickering?
With John the Handyman, you get a professional service at affordable rates. You can expect the following when you sign your service level agreement with us.
Trusted and Reliable Handyman Services in Pickering
Our handymen undergo background checks before they ever join the team. You get honest, trustworthy handypersons working on your home, business, or commercial building.
Your To-Do List Completed with a Single Call
Is your to-do list getting longer every day? Contact John the Handyman, and we’ll take care of it while you get on with your life.
Problem-Free Handyman Experiences
We arrive on-site on time and ready to work. We don’t add time to job cards, and our team works efficiently and diligently to complete the task.
Fast Site Cleanup
Did your last handyman leave your place looking like a mess? John the Handyman includes site cleanup with your estimate.
No-Pressure, No-Obligation Estimates
There’s no pressure or obligation for you to accept our quote. However, we doubt you’ll find the same quality workmanship at a lower price anywhere in Pickering.
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Our handymen teams are fully licensed and insured to handle any situation at your home, business, or commercial building., If anything unforeseen occurs, we have coverage to mitigate your risk.
The Best Reputation in Pickering
Our reputation as the leading handyman company in Pickering means the world to us. We want you to be our next success story.
A Comprehensive Range of Home and Business Handyman Services in Pickering
- Attic Conversions, Inspections, and Repairs
- Basement Conversions, Inspections, and Repairs
- Bathroom Fitment, Facelifts, and Repairs
- Bedroom Fitment, Facelifts, and Repairs
- Patio and Deck and Patio Refurbishment, Repairs, and Maintenance
- Garage Inspection, Conversions, and Maintenance
- Home Office Installations and Remodels
- Kitchen Revamps, Installations, and Remodels
- Living and Dining Room Renovations and Revamps
- Driveway and Walkway Refurbishment, Repairs, and Installations
- Roof Assessment, Inspection, Repair, and Sealing
- Ceiling Assessment, Inspections, Repairs, and Replacements
- Door Hanging, Refurbishment, Replacement, and Repairs
- Exterior Repairs, Remodels, Revamps, and Renovations
- Flooring Inspections, Repairs, Fitment, and Replacements
- Drywall Fitment, Repairs, and Refurbishment
- Window Inspections, Repair, and Installations
- Furniture Assembly, Deconstruction, and Packaging
- Carpentry and Masonry Work and Repairs
- General Seasonal Home Inspection, Assessment, and Maintenance
- Painting and Minor Plumbing Tasks
- Disability and Safety Installations
Let John the Handyman Take Care of Your Annual Home Maintenance
- Repairs and Inspections for Window Screens
- Preventative Plumbing Maintenance
- Dryer Vent Inspection, Replacement, and Cleaning
- HVAC and Air-Con Inspection, Gassing, Repairs and Duct Cleaning
- Drain and Gutter Inspections, Repairs, Replacements, and Fitment
- Detection and Repair of Minor Leaks
- Sump Pump Evaluation, Inspection, Repairs, and Refurbishment
- Backflow Valve Inspections, Repairs, and Installations
What are the Advantages and Benefits of Hiring John the Handyman?
If you decide to hire John the Handyman, you’re working with the best handyman company in Pickering. We’re a local business serving the community of Pickering, and we aim to be a household name when you need a handyperson.
We understand your business can’t deal with downtime, and we’ll get you up and running ASAP. We work around your staff and customers, and you’ll never even know we’re there.
We have decades of experience working on any handyman job. When you hire John the Handyman, you get our Iron-Clad Guarantee on every job we do. If anything goes wrong after we leave the site, contact our service center, and we’ll send someone out to fix it for free.
Contact Our Service Center and Book John the Handyman
If you’re ready to hire the best handyman service in Pickering, get in touch with our call center. We’ll take your information and job description and give you a reasonable estimate over the phone.
Alternatively, drop us an email with your location, job description, and your contact details. We’ll get back to you ASAP with a reasonable estimate and a date for your appointment with us.
Our handymen confirm your quote after arriving on site and assessing the work. Before we start, we’ll let you know how long it will take us to complete the job, and if we need any special materials, we’ll tell you on the spot. With us, you get a transparent pricing model and quote you can trust.
While our quote is reasonable, you can expect world-class service and professional results. Contact us, and we’ll schedule your appointment today.
What Are the Costs of Hiring a Handyman in Pickering?
Our handyman services in Pickering are a cut above the rest. However, we won’t charge you a fortune. Here is the average cost of what you can expect to pay for work with John the Handyman.
- Small Handyman Projects – From $100 to $200.
- Medium Handyman Projects – From $200 to $400.
- Big Handyman Projects – Negotiable rates based on the size of the project.
We’ll charge you a flat rate for smaller tasks that take under an hour, contact our team at our service center for all inquiries.
Which Areas in Pickering Does John the Handyman Service?
John the Handyman covers all areas across Pickering. We work in Liverpool, Fairport, Dunbarton, Glen Grove, and Rouge Park. Whether you own a business off Sandy Beach Road or an apartment off Kingston Road, John the Handyman will get to your location.
We service both sides of the Highway of Heroes, and we go as far north as Claremont and the Spring Creek Golf Club. Call us for assistance anywhere in the city of Pickering.