Professional Handyman Services in Burlington for Homes and Businesses
Do you own a home or business? Do you need professional handyman services in Burlington? John the Handyman is ready to assist you with your to-do list. Why do it yourself when you can have an experienced handyman do it for you?
John the Handyman – Our Mission
We position ourselves as the top-rated handyman company in Burlington, and we aim to deliver on that statement. We want our customers to receive a world-class handyman experience they can trust.
We know this won’t be the last time you’re ordering handyman services in Burlington, and we want you to think of us every time you need anything installed, removed, refurbished, or fixed around your home or business.
Why Work with John the Handyman in Burlington?
If you’re looking for the best handyman company in Burlington, let us show you what’s possible with a professional service you can trust. We aim to deliver beyond your expectations.
Trustworthy and Reliable Handyman Company in Burlington
We understand you might be nervous about letting people you don’t know into your home or business. All our handymen undergo stringent background checks before we welcome them to the team.
Your To-Do List Completed with One Call
Do you have a ton of tasks for your home or business maintenance? Contact us, and we’ll do everything for you while you focus on your priorities.
Hassle-Free Handyman Experiences
We arrive on time, with all the materials, tools, and expertise needed for any handyman job. You don’t have to worry about us adding time to the job card; we get it done fast.
Site Cleanup that’s Fast and Efficient
While other companies leave your house or business looking like a tip, John the Handyman includes professional cleanup with every job card we issue.
No-Obligation Estimate and Affordable Quotes
We provide competitive quotes, and you’ll struggle to find a better price with our level of service. There’s absolutely no pressure for you to choose us, but we’re confident you will.
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Our handyman services take the risk out of your to-do list. If anything happens on-site, we have the coverage to ensure your home stays protected.
An Amazing Reputation in Burlington & Beyond
We pride ourselves on our reputation. That is why we work very hard to add to our list of happy clients across Ontario every day.
Our Range of Handyman Services in Burlington for Residences and Businesses
Contact John the Handyman for any maintenance, repairs, installations, and more. We have a team of experienced professionals standing by to help.
- Attic Inspections, Conversions, Damage Control and Repairs
- Basement Remodeling, Conversion, and Renovations
- Bathroom Fitting, Repairs, and Facelifts
- Bedroom Fitting, Repairs, and Facelifts
- Patio and Deck Inspection, Fitting, Repairs, and Facelifts
- Garage Inspection, Conversion, and Maintenance
- Home Office Installation, Remodeling, and Renovations
- Kitchen Fitting, Repairs, and Facelifts
- Living and Dining Room Fitting, Repairs, and Facelifts
- Driveway and Walkway Pressure Cleaning, Refurbishment, Repairs, and Maintenance
- Roof Inspection, Assessment, Repair, and Sealing
- Ceiling Assessments, fitting, Replacements, and Repairs
- Door Hanging, Refurbishment, and Maintenance
- Exterior Remodels, Revamps, Renovations, and Repairs
- Flooring Fitment, Repair, and Refurbishment
- Drywall Fitment and Repair
- Window Inspection, fitment, Removal, Repairs, and Refurbishment
- Furniture Assembly and Deconstruction
- Masonry Work and Carpentry
- Seasonal and General Home Assessments, and Preventative Maintenance
- Minor Plumbing and Painting Tasks
- Installations for Safety and Disability Requirements
Let John the Handyman Take Care of Your Annual and Seasonal Home Maintenance
As the seasons change, contact John the Handyman to inspect your home, commercial building, or business premises.
We also offer inspections of your property while you’re out of town. Let us take care of your maintenance needs with a seasonal contract to suit your property requirements.
- Window Screen Inspection, Fitment, and Repairs
- Plumbing Inspections and Basic Preventative Maintenance
- Dryer Vent Cleaning, Inspections, Removal, and Fitment
- HVAC and Air-Con Inspections, Gassing, Repairs, and Cleaning
- Drain and Gutter Inspections and Rain Damage Evaluation
- Detection and Repair of Minor Leaks
- Sump Pump Installations, Inspections, Repairs, and General Maintenance
- Backflow Valve Installations, Inspections, Repairs, and General Maintenance
What are the Pros of Hiring John the Handyman?
With John the Handyman, you’re getting a professional, reliable handyman service in Burlington. You can trust us to deliver to your expectations, with no excuses. All our work comes backed with an “Iron-Clad Guarantee.”
Our guarantee ensures that our work meets your quality expectations. If anything ever goes wrong, contact our service center. We’ll dispatch a handyperson to your location to fix the issue for free.
We work with top businesses and owners in Burlington, and we understand that you can’t afford downtime. We value your business, and we want to get you back up and running in as short a time as possible.
Contact Our Service Center for a Competitive Estimate
John the Handyman is a leading handyman company in Burlington. However, we charge affordable rates, with the best service in the industry.
You might find a cheaper quote from a fly-by-night company, but you won’t get the same level of service, high-quality workmanship, and a guarantee on the job.
Contact our service center right now and speak to our consultants. Alternatively, please send us an email with your job details and locations. We’ll send you an estimate directly to your inbox right away.
What Does John the Handyman Charge?
We invite you to put our services to the test. Here is what you can expect to pay for an average job card with John the Handyman.
- Small Handyman Projects – From $100 to $200.
- Medium Handyman Projects – From $200 to $400.
- Big Handyman Projects – Negotiable rates based on the size of the project.
We charge customers a flat rate for smaller tasks taking less than an hour; inquire with our service center for a no-obligation estimate.
Which Areas in Burlington Does John the Handyman Service?
John the Handyman operates across Burlington city. From Lakeshore road to the Crosswinds Golf and Country Club, we cover every inch from Highview Survey to Bronte Creek. Call us if you need assistance in any suburb, from Orchard and Tansley to Aldershot and La Salle.