Professional Handyman Services in Milton for Homes and Businesses
Do you need a handyperson? Our professional handyman services in Milton are ready to assist you with any task around your home, business, or commercial property. There’s no need to do it yourself when you have us ready to tackle your job. Contact our offices for expert assistance right now!
John the Handyman – Our Mission
John the Handyman believes in providing our customers with trustworthy, transparent, professional handyman services in Milton. We aim to exceed your expectations, delivering world-class service you can rely on for your home, business, or commercial property.
We aim to provide an honest, ethical, transparent, and affordable handyman service in Milton. With us, you get a service that tackles your job the right way, the first time, with experts handling your repairs, installations, refurbishments, and more.
Why Hire John the Handyman in Milton?
With John the Handyman, you get access to a team of professionals that understand your needs. You can expect the following from us when signing your service level agreement.
Dependable, Trustworthy Handyman Services in Milton
Our handymen undergo background checks before we welcome them to our team. Your safety and security is our biggest concern, and we want you to trust us completely.
Let Us Take Care of Everything with One Call
With John the Handyman, you get a team to handle your to-do list. Stop putting it off, and get the professionals to take it on for you.
Trouble-Free Handyman Service
We arrive at your home or job site with all the materials, experience, and tools we need to handle any job. There’s no waiting around for us to get back from the hardware store – we’re ready to work.
We Include Site Cleanup
Unlike our competitors who leave your home, business premises, or commercial building looking like a mess, we clean up before finishing with your site.
Pressure-Free Quotes with No Obligation
We’ll give you an affordable quote on the job, but it’s up to you to decide if you want to accept it or look for an alternative. We guarantee reasonable rates, top-level services, and no pressure to take the quote.
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Our handyman service in Milton has all the licenses and insurance we need to work on any business, home, or commercial building. You get complete coverage and confidence when you hire John the Handyman.
An Exceptional Reputation in Milton
We pride ourselves on our reputation as a top handyman company in Milton. We value your job and your testimonial. Let us turn you into our next success story!
Our Range of Residential, Business, and Commercial Handyman Services in Milton
- Attic Conversions, Inspections, and Repairs
- Basement Conversions, Inspections, and Repairs
- Bathroom Fitment, Facelifts, and Repairs
- Bedroom Fitment, Facelifts, and Repairs
- Patio and Deck and Patio Refurbishment, Repairs, and Maintenance
- Garage Inspection, Conversions, and Maintenance
- Home Office Installations and Remodels
- Kitchen Revamps, Installations, and Remodels
- Living and Dining Room Renovations and Revamps
- Driveway and Walkway Refurbishment, Repairs, and Installations
- Roof Assessment, Inspection, Repair, and Sealing
- Ceiling Assessment, Inspections, Repairs, and Replacements
- Door Hanging, Refurbishment, Replacement, and Repairs
- Exterior Repairs, Remodels, Revamps, and Renovations
- Flooring Inspections, Repairs, Fitment, and Replacements
- Drywall Fitment, Repairs, and Refurbishment
- Window Inspections, Repair, and Installations
- Furniture Assembly, Deconstruction, and Packaging
- Carpentry and Masonry Work and Repairs
- General Seasonal Home Inspection, Assessment, and Maintenance
- Painting and Minor Plumbing Tasks
- Disability and Safety Installations
John the Handyman Takes Care of Your Seasonal and Annual Home Maintenance
- Repairs and Inspections for Window Screens
- Preventative Plumbing Maintenance
- Dryer Vent Inspection, Replacement, and Cleaning
- HVAC and Air-Con Inspection, Gassing, Repairs and Duct Cleaning
- Drain and Gutter Inspections, Repairs, Replacements, and Fitment
- Detection and Repair of Minor Leaks
- Sump Pump Evaluation, Inspection, Repairs, and Refurbishment
- Backflow Valve Inspections, Repairs, and Installations
What are the Benefits and Advantages of Hiring John the Handyman?
When you hire John the Handyman, you’re getting the premier handyman service in Milton. Our work comes backed by our “Iron-Clad guarantee.” If anything goes wrong with the work after we leave, call us, and we’ll fix it for free.
If you’re a local business owner, we understand the plight of downtime with your business. We work around your staff and customers, and we won’t get in the way. Our goal is to mitigate any downtime or impact on your business, getting you back in action ASAP.
If your job requires specialist materials, we can help you save a bundle with our supplier network. Our partners give us discounted pricing, and we pass on those savings to you. When we commit to a job card, the price we quote is the price you’ll pay.
Contact Our Service Center By Phone or Email
When you’re ready to commit to your handyman, give our call center a shout. Our friendly consultants will take your job details and give you an estimate right away. You also have the option of emailing us. We’ll get back to you immediately with an estimate and an appointment date.
Our team arrives on-site with all the tools they need to complete the work. We won’t add an extra minute to the job card, and we’ll ensure we leave your business, home, or commercial building looking clean – you’ll barely tell we were there.
What Are the Fees Involved with Hiring a Handyman in Milton?
When you hire John the Handyman, you can expect to pay the following rates.
- Small Handyman Projects – From $100 to $200.
- Medium Handyman Projects – From $200 to $400.
- Big Handyman Projects – Negotiable rates based on the size of the project.
Contact us for confirmation of the rate for your job. We charge flat fees for smaller jobs. Contact our service center with your inquiry.
Which Areas in Milton Does John the Handyman Service?
John the Handyman services all locations across Milton. We work with farms and smallholdings in Darbyville, Sayers Mills, and Brookville in the northwest and as far southeast as Drumquin.
Whether you own a home on Kelso Lake or Eden Glen or a business off Ontario Street, John the Handyman is ready to help with any task.