Professional Handyman Services in Etobicoke for Homes and Businesses
Do you need an expert handyperson in Etobicoke? With John the Handyman, you’re getting a world-class service for your residence, commercial building, or business. We’re ready to assist you with any task your need. We have the skills and the experience to help you finish your to-do list without you lifting a finger.
John the Handyman – Our Mission
We aim to provide our customers with a world-class handyman service in Etobicoke. We operate an ethical, honest, trustworthy, and professional handyman company that you can trust to work on your property. John the Handyman believes in giving you the service you deserve, with all work backed by our Iron-Clad Guarantee.
With John the Handyman working on your home, business, or commercial building, you get a team of professionals that care about your property. We value our reputation and your testimonial. Let us show you what’s possible when you hire a competent, expert handyman service in Etobicoke.
Why Hire John the Handyman in Etobicoke?
If you’re looking for the best handyman in Etobicoke, then John the Handyman is ready to help. When you hire us, you can expect the following in our service level agreement with you.
Dependable and Honest Handyman Services in Etobicoke
All our handymen undergo extensive background checks. We ensure you get a friendly, experienced service you can trust in your home, business, or commercial property.
One Phone Call Is All You Need
If your to-do list is growing, get John the Handyman to take care of everything for you. One call does it all, and we’ll get your household or business back in order.
A Convenient Handyman Experience
With John the Handyman, you get a professional service available on your doorstep. We’ll arrive at your site on time, with all the tools and materials we need to finish the job.
Quick and Efficient Site Cleanup
We won’t leave your job site in a mess. Our professional team cleans up after ourselves, and you’ll barely be able to tell we were there.
Stress-Free Quotes with No Obligation
John the Handyman will give you the best estimates and quotes in Etobicoke. There’s no pressure for you to take our offer, but we doubt you’ll find better rates anywhere else.
Licensed, Bonded, and Insured
Our teams are licensed to operate in your area, with insurance covering us and your property for any adverse unseen occurrences.
A Prominent Reputation in Etobicoke
We value our reputation as the best handyman company in Etobicoke. We invite you to put us to the test; we want to earn your testimonial!
Our Range of Business and Home Handyman Services in Etobicoke
- Attic Conversions, Inspections, and Repairs
- Basement Conversions, Inspections, and Repairs
- Bathroom Fitment, Facelifts, and Repairs
- Bedroom Fitment, Facelifts, and Repairs
- Patio and Deck and Patio Refurbishment, Repairs, and Maintenance
- Garage Inspection, Conversions, and Maintenance
- Home Office Installations and Remodels
- Kitchen Revamps, Installations, and Remodels
- Living and Dining Room Renovations and Revamps
- Driveway and Walkway Refurbishment, Repairs, and Installations
- Roof Assessment, Inspection, Repair, and Sealing
- Ceiling Assessment, Inspections, Repairs, and Replacements
- Door Hanging, Refurbishment, Replacement, and Repairs
- Exterior Repairs, Remodels, Revamps, and Renovations
- Flooring Inspections, Repairs, Fitment, and Replacements
- Drywall Fitment, Repairs, and Refurbishment
- Window Inspections, Repair, and Installations
- Furniture Assembly, Deconstruction, and Packaging
- Carpentry and Masonry Work and Repairs
- General Seasonal Home Inspection, Assessment, and Maintenance
- Painting and Minor Plumbing Tasks
- Disability and Safety Installations
You Can Rely on John the Handyman for Seasonal and Annual Home Maintenance
- Repairs and Inspections for Window Screens
- Preventative Plumbing Maintenance
- Dryer Vent Inspection, Replacement, and Cleaning
- HVAC and Air-Con Inspection, Gassing, Repairs and Duct Cleaning
- Drain and Gutter Inspections, Repairs, Replacements, and Fitment
- Detection and Repair of Minor Leaks
- Sump Pump Evaluation, Inspection, Repairs, and Refurbishment
- Backflow Valve Inspections, Repairs, and Installations
What are the Advantages and Benefits of Hiring John the Handyman?
When you decide to hire John the Handyman, you’re working with a premier handyman (handyman company) in Etobicoke. We have tons of experience serving homeowners, business owners, and commercial property managers in the area.
If your business needs a fix, we understand that dealing with downtime is your biggest concern. Time is money, and we don’t want to cost you more than is necessary. When we commit to a job card, the price we quote you is what you pay. We’ll never add additional time to the work. Our handymen are fast and efficient, but they don’t compromise quality for speed.
Our work comes with an “Iron-Clad Guarantee.” If anything goes wrong with it when we leave, we’ll come back to the site and fix it for free. When you call in for an estimate, let us know if you need any special materials.
We can source them for you, saving you money with our network of partner suppliers. If we arrive on-site to find you need specific materials for the task, we’ll inform you before starting.
Contact Our Office Today to Book John the Handyman
Call into our office and request an estimate; we’ll give you one over the phone and schedule an appointment that suits your diary.
Alternatively, drop us an email, and we’ll send you an estimate directly to your inbox. When our team arrives on-site, we’ll look at the work and give you a final quote.
What Are the Rates for a Handyman in Etobicoke?
You can expect to pay the following when hiring John the Handyman.
- Small Handyman Projects – From $100 to $200.
- Medium Handyman Projects – From $200 to $400.
- Big Handyman Projects – Negotiable rates based on the size of the project.
We charge you a flat rate for small jobs in under an hour. Contact our service center for inquiries.
Which Areas in Etobicoke Does John the Handyman Service?
John the Handyman offers services across Etobicoke. We cover the shoreline from Long Branch to The Queensway Humber Bay and cities like New Toronto and Mimico in between.
We go as far north as Calirville, Smithfield, and Rexdale, and we service homes and businesses along the Humber River. Contact John the Handyman for fast and efficient service in The Westway, Princess-Rosethorn, Islington, Lambton Mills, Sunnylea, and more.